The Metallic Violinist The Metallic Violinist

Given that you mentioned the violin issues, they get a rough pass.

I dig this a lot! The guitar introduces itself well (if a bit slowly on buildup), it progresses through movements at a good clip, and it builds to an ending.

My Time is Here My Time is Here

This is pretty sublime.

On the official NG scale of 9 to 10, you get 10. The dissonant beat is an especially nice touch.

"Beyond the Truth" "Beyond the Truth"

This is good in all respects except one.

I love this song. I'll get that out of the way right now. The beat flows effortlessly with the lyrics and blends into a mounting crescendo. That's excellent.

What's not so excellent is the fact that the song stops in the middle and /preaches/ at me. I'd love to loop this or a couple of days on end, but I can't do that when it takes four minutes out of ten to tell passerby not to kill people based on race. It's extremely jarring and would function much better if this song was split into this version, with the poem, and a loopable version without.

To me, this song is still in an unfinished state.

XayberOptix responds:

In the very first version, we had it the way that you described, but then it sounded monotonous throughout the song--that's when we decided to break it up with the poem towards the 2nd half. :) Thank you for your feedback/review!

Girl Reading +collab+ Girl Reading +collab+

Redheads <3

Pretty good - certainly better coloring than what I'm capable of at the moment. Adorable skirt too.

Overall rating: <3

Nixon Mailbox Nixon Mailbox

What the...?

I'm... not quite sure how to feel about this. That's worth something, right?